Summer Youth Camp
The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Georgia believes that camp and conference provide an opportunity for children, youth, and adults to step away from their day-to-day routines and focus more intensely on their relationship with God, to experience Christian community, and to practice living out their spiritual values in a supportive atmosphere.
There are numerous recreation possibilities at Camp: volleyball, soccer, basketball, football, kickball, softball, non-competitive games, badminton, croquet, ping pong, paddle boating, canoeing, fishing, swimming, hiking, crafts, table games. No one gets bored with so many opportunities to make new friends and share in Christian community.
DISCIPLES YOUTH CAMPS
(BY COMPLETED GRADE)
1st & 2nd
3rd - 5th
6th - 8th
9th - 12th
3rd-5th Graders from Wilkinson County School District
June 28-July 2
Counselors-In-Training open for qualifying 10th-12th graders
2020 REGISTRATION FEES
This year, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are making some changes. The Regular Camp fees are listed below. If you cannot pay the full fee because you have been financially affected, we are offering an additional $50.00 discount which can be activated in the application itself. Please register on or before May 6th. The final deadline is May 13th. DO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS UNTIL AFTER MAY 6TH.
CYF Conference = $310.00
Chi Rho Camp = $275.00
Junior Camp = $275.00
Chrysalis Camp = $185.00
Genesis Camp = $240.00 (1 adult/1child)
-- (Additional Genesis Adult or Child= $50.00)
The registration fee includes the cost of one camp t-shirt per participant and a picture of the full camp. Fees also include lodging, food and cost of staff provided so that camp can take place. All registration fees must be paid and / or received in the Regional Office by May 13th. Registrations submitted without payment will not be processed. PayPal is available for your convenience. Please DO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS until after May 6th.
If you are paying my check, money order, church payment or scholarship, please let our Directors know by selecting that option on the form. Please note the mailing address has changed. Mail payments to: Christian Church in Georgia, 2306 Vineville Ave, Suite B., Macon GA 31204.
Late registrations received after the Final Deadline (May 13, 2020) will be accepted if camps are not full, but receiving a t-shirt will NOT be guaranteed. Partial refunds may be granted based on individual circumstances.
Online Registration Button available below.
In case you are interested:
& Counselors-in-training (CITs)
Each Camp has age requirements:
CYF & OASIS : must be at least 24.
Chi Rho : must be 21 or older.
Junior & Chrysalis must be 19 or older
Youth who are interested in CIT positions must have completed 10th, 11th, or 12th grade.
APPLICATIONS WITH WITH MISSING INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER EACH QUESTION WITH SPECIFIC AND DIRECT INFORMATION. Respond by March 18th. If received after 3/18, consideration based on availability.
Important Notice to all parents/adults:
1. All Camps are age/grade appropriate. We cannot allow campers to go up a camp or go down a camp. This year, we merged MidHigh Conference into CYF and ChiRho respectively. Dates have also shifted - please take notice.
2. Please register online. Simplified Covenant acknowledgements are now included in Camper Registration Forms. A copy of the Covenant and Policies are available for download for your records. It is not necessary to sign a separate Covenant form unless you are applying for a director, counselor or counselor-in-training position.
3. Emergency Medical Releases must be handwritten signatures. Our medical providers DO NOT ACCEPT digital signatures. Please submit your Medical Release Forms within 3 days of your registration.
4. All directors and counselors are required to report to Camp Christian the day prior to the start of each camp.
5. Please direct any questions to the Co-Directors of Camp Ministries, Marilyn Parks and Pam Van Dusen. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make Online Payments Here
For questions or issues, please email
Remembering Summer Camps 2019
A BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO ALL THOSE WHO CAMP OUT AND HELPED US GET THE CAMP READY FOR SUMMER!!
For our Kindergartners
July 19th- 21st, 2019
At Camp Genesis, our little ones can enjoy everything special at Camp. Each camper must be accompanied by at least one adult relative. Options are available for more than one adult and for additional children attending the same camp. Contact the camp directors for questions or concerns.